Goat Milk Soap
Clarifying Clay Face Bar
Our Clarifying Clay Face Bar is the perfect solution for gently removing dirt and oils without leaving your skin feeling dry and tight. The sea clay helps to absorb impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and nourished with the added benefit of goat milk soap. Enriched with vitamins and minerals and naturally fragranced for a relaxed tropical vacation feeling, the bar is ideal for everyday face washing and provides a spa-like experience with every use.
Benefits of Deep Sea Green Clay on Skin
- Purifying and cleansing
- Reduces acne and deeply cleanses the skin
- absorbs excess oils, dirt and harmful toxins from the skin
- tightens and tones skin, reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
- hydrates and moisturizes... restores dry skin
- gently exfoliates old skin cells
Each face bar weighs about 3oz at the time of cutting. Due to the nature of the curing process, soap will weigh 10-20% less once the curing process is complete.
Benefits of Using Goat Milk Products on Skin
• loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E
• can reduce skin inflammation, soothes dry and damaged skin
• can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging. Its natural emollients and triglycerides moisturize skin
• proven to effectively treat acne
• has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals
• less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents
• acts as a gentle exfoliator. It has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together
To extend the life of your soap keep it dry between uses by using a draining soap dish and avoiding streams of water. We recommend using one of our slotted, wooden soap dishes as they keep your bar up off the counter and out of water puddles.
INGREDIENTS: GOAT MILK, OLIVE OIL, COCONUT OIL, PALM KERNEL FLAKES, LARD, LYE, WATER, CASTOR OIL, AVOCADO OIL, COCOA BUTTER, FRAGRANCE OIL, SODIUM LACTATE, KAOLIN CLAY, DEEP SEA CLAY