Please read ALL the Chat Rules
Our main objective is to keep this chat welcoming to all, friendly, kind and educational. If you can’t follow the rules, you will be removed without warning.
Recording, duplication, or distribution of our videos is strictly prohibited without permission.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
• Be polite and respectful and speak to others how you would want to be spoken to
• No member is permitted to block an administrator or moderator of this group. Blocking an admin/mod WILL result in your removal from the group.
No Member is permitted to argue with a moderator who is there to enforce the chat rules. Please remember the moderators are here voluntarily and are a big reason our chat is one of the best on YouTube. They are simply following and enforcing the chat rules spelled out here that The Symans created.
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters. (Abbreviations like, OK, BRB, TTYL, etc. are acceptable.)
• We ask that you keep chat light and fun. No promoting other YouTube Channels, or talk of politics, religion, race, sex, violence, etc. Offensive Usernames & Avatars will be banned.
• This is a working farm, and we don’t sanitize the video or chat to avoid real life – goats are funny and playful and great to watch, however animals also mate, give birth, get sick, and sadly, die. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, please don’t watch and certainly don’t criticize. We have nearly a decade of Goat experience and consult our amazing Vet when in doubt. We do our absolute best for all our animals. If you have questions, we are happy to answer them!
• We welcome all goat lovers! We just ask you not to promote your farm, other farm channels or products here.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
Bad mouthing SSF on other channels/social media platforms
Disturbing the peace!
Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
Inappropriate usernames & Avatars
Asking for subscriptions (subs)
Not following the moderators’ instructions
Arguing with moderators