Private Summer Evening Farm Tour & Goat SnugglesA 3-Hour Experience for you & up to 10 Friends & Family
Location:279 Buckley Road, Salem, CT, USA
Cost:$500.00 per person
About this experience
Looking for an awesome Girl's Night Out, Birthday, or "Just-Because" Celebration?
Join us for a 3-hour Private Farm Tour & Goat Snuggle Session for you and up to 10 friends/family!
What to expect!
- Private 1+ hour Goat Snuggle Session - some babies, teenagers and adults to love on!
- Tours of both Goat Barns & Greenhouse
having built all the outbuildings on the farm, there are so many stories in every nook and cranny of each building.
- UTV Farm Tour with stories from over the years
- Hands-on evening chores with the Goats
- We'll be graining and milking the momma goats, throwing hay & cleaning up and snuggling again before tucking everyone in. We invite you to bring a bottle of wine, beer or other beverage of choice to enjoy!
- Learn how to milk a goat
- Liz and Aaron available to answer any and all questions
- Watch the Sunset on the farm!
This is bound to be a fun-filled, educational day on the farm that you'll be talking about for years to come!
Liz and Aaron started Syman Says Farms in 2012 with a small herd of 4 dairy goats. Throughout the years they have shared their goats and knowledge with the community through 4H, girl scouts, preschool classes and now YouTube!